Brian Jameson (Brig)
Birth Name: Brian Jameson
Place of Birth: Scotland
Age:(real and apparent) : Real age – 107, Apparent – 61.5
Current Occupation: Commander of the Pipers.
Hair Color: Red, but greying
Length and Style: combed back flat top
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Fair skinned with freckles
Nationality: Scottish and Russian
Body Type: Muscular and solid
Wolf Form: Reddish brown with grey
Description of your creator/gifter :
Duncan Jameson, Brig’s father, gifted him at the ripe old age of 16. The Jamesons held a secret tradition that went beyond their werewolf heritage. They were linked through blood to the Hammerthynn clan, the Alpha watchers. The Jameson sons were support for the Hammerthynns in time of need, providing tactical and combative backup. A female Jameson, generations ago, married a Hammerthynn, thus forever intertwining the two families in Kadzait history.
All Jamesons were gifted at the age of 16. Despite their cousins the Hammerthynns, gifting was a soul searching process, done with ease. The Jamesons, though solid and strong, were great fathers and even better sons.
- Describe your character’s personality – Loyal, warm but very militaristic with discipline. Brig is friendly and believes in camaraderie within the ranks with an absolute chain of command.
- Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) Casually – well dressed, neutral colors with slacks and a button up and tie.
- What does your character like? Reading, social gatherings, small fire fights and leggy women.
- Dislike? Rain, downpours. Being cold, which has to do with the rain but is ironic with his heritage. Being late, Brig hates those who are late and those who make him late.
- What are your fears?
- Drowning. Stemming from his fear of water, the fear of drowning has been with him since he was a child and was only amplified when caught once in his military career in a torrential downpour that caught his team up suddenly and drowned half his men and almost himself.
- Knives. Not his weapon of choice, Brig keeps this fear hidden from his men and family. The nightmare of dying by a knife haunts him night in his dreams. He can handle them if necessary, but knives associated with his own death are predominant in his nightmares.
- Creepy crawly things like snakes or cockroaches. They’re slippery little buggers who slither in the dark corners, waiting to strike. Brig hates and fears them.
- What is your character’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Strength (moral and physical), tactical operations, Cohesion
- Strength is essential in forms of both physical strength and moral strength that coupled with authority makes Brig a formidable opponent and leader.
- Tactical Operations, Brig’s ability to command with precise and exact military plans keeps his team efficient and kill ratio high.
- Cohesion is defined not only as a result of mutual confidence but also as an intangible result of shared hardship.
- Self confidence, although always the leader, Brig fears failing and losing the lives of those around him needlessly.
- Women – Brig likes the ladies and on occasion has been duped by a pair of gorgeous gams, but it only affects his inability to remain faithful – ie, divorced 4 times.
- Overcompensates – Military leaders have to maintain that facade of the strong willed overlord, as it were. Although a rather relaxed man casually, in combat Brig has been known to be extreme in his violence, never losing his grasp as the Alpha Male within the Pipers.
- Gestalt 10
- Observant 5
- Pep Rally 2
- Wolf next door – 2
- total – 19
- Feline Provoker – 10
- Technology Junkie -5
- Fear of snakes – 5
- Tactical Recon
- Hand to Hand combat
- Military planning – war games
- Horseback riding
- Small arms
- Computer savvy – Programmer level
- Plays the violin
- Interesting amount of freckles, some of which cover his snout in werewolf form as little brown spots.
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention
Brigadier General Brian ‘Brig’ Jameson started off life in a close knit family located in a small village in Russia, transplanted from their homeland Scotland. Reaching six feet tall in the 8th grade posed some problems with other boys, other than being a foreigner in a strange place, coupled with being lanky and awkward with his height which was apparently not stopping. Brian was quiet, friendly but teased in school, much to his dismay and dislike, but he carried a family secret that he held close to him like a lucky talisman. A secret that would change everything some day.
That day was his 16th birthday. Brian’s family was very close to the Hammerthynns, another local and rather large family. The last Hammerthynn son, Iov but Hammer for short, was Brian’s distant cousin but not friend. Hammer was no ones friend, it would appear, but an uncommon bond and same birthday kept the boys close. Hammer, although younger but bigger, was often Brian’s support system for the bullies. On Brian’s 16th birthday, Hammer’s 12th, they found themselves in the woods. Brian was forced to bear witness to their secret. He watched Hammer’s father ritualistically tear out the younger boys eye and then gift him. Looking at his father who put his hands on his son’s shoulders, Brian was thankful his gifting was not as violent.
So not only just cousins, born on the same day although years apart, they were now gifted together. Their paths separated, but not for long – Hammerthynn’s family were Alpha protectors. Long has Brian known the Jameson part in the secret – their pack. Jameson males were part of a small group of combat support for the Hammerthynns. Hammer walked his path now, being the last son and Brian walked his.
Brian left for college but ultimately returned to Hammerthynn’s side as his first Lieutenant of sorts. Quietly Jameson created his team, formed from his weaker childhood brethren, known as the Pipers. Brothers, cousins, nephews and uncles – all related in some way – all from the Scottish decent. Secret missions were given to him by the new Beta, his cousin Hammerthynn. The pack shifted with their Alpha, Liam, Hammer’s closest thing to a friend, stepping down to be replaced by Xephier, Liam’s son. Hammer would be again the Beta.
Brig and his Pipers would live their lives until called on by the Beta. They were a strategic tactical team responsible for reconnaissance into the new pack’s homeland Nachton. They were also responsible for the extraction of Hammerthynn and Mathinus Steyn from Johannesburg, South Africa. Now relocated in Nachton, Brig and the Pipers are at the Pack’s beckon call.