Birth Name: Kyle Evans
Place of Birth: Las Vegas, NV
Age: (real and apparant) 32
Current Occupation: Journalist for Nachton Times
Past Occupation: (If different from above) Gambler, Casino Pit Boss
Hair Color: Black
Length and Style: Short Caesar styled
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Caucasian, tans nicely
Nationality: Heinz 57
Race: (I.E. Vampire, human etc.) Human
Body Type: Strong, athletic
- Describe your character’s personality – Addictive personality, ambivalent to the point of rudeness.
- Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) Kyle walks with assurance but indifference. He is typically in blue jeans and a nice shirt. Inquisitive, not ambitious almost uncaring.
- What does your character like? Journalism, southern comfort and 5 card stud.
- Dislike? Shrimp, being cold and unnecessary exposition.
- Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
- What are your fears? Dying alone although he maintains he wants to be left alone.
- What is your character’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Small hand guns
- Ability to disconnect emotionally, not let his feelings sway him from the truth.
- Prone to drinking excessively
Hobbies & Skills
- Reading, computers. Proficient with computers but no hacker. Can drive an 18 wheeler and sail a boat solo. Card tricks.
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention
- An alcoholic
Kyle Evans arrived in Nachton 10 years prior hungover, broke but with a natural ability to sniff out a front page story. He is barely an investigative journalist at the Nachton Times due to the generosity of the Grant Thorps, Editor of Nachton Times, who happens to be a close friend of Kyle’s long gone father. In fact, the senior Kyle Evans died saving Grant in WW2. Grant became a second father to Kyle but could not guide him thru Kyle’s downward spiral with his addiciton. Kyle is also twice divorced and suspects there will not be another ex Mrs. Evans.
Kyle Evans is an alcoholic and a conspiracy theorist. He also believes in vampires.
Almost at the start of his time in Nachton, did Kyle realize that vampires were living not only amongst the humans, but controlling the city. He is an accomplished writer, even during his days in Vegas doing freelance pieces as a kid. He travelled slowly to Nachton from Vegas after leaving home at 18 to join the Navy for 4 years. He followed a story that led him here, in fact. A bloody trail of a serial killer that was never found. Kyle suspects that the killer is in a vampire and living in Nachton.
Of course, no one believes him. He is a talented reporter but his vampire stories are debunked by his alcoholism.