Birth Name: Simon Huntington II
Aliases: Simon Hunter
Place of Birth: Cirencester, Anglo-Saxon Britan
Age: (real and apparant) Born 7 Aug 570, looks Late 30’s, Early 40’s
Current Occupation: 2nd in command and Manager of The Abbatoire
Past Occupation: (If different from above) English Constable
Hair Color: Brown
Length and Style: Straight and fine, short in the back, longer in the front – runs his hands thru it when annoyed
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Fair Skinned, tans well
Race: (I.E. Vampire, human etc.) Vampire
Body Type: Wide shoulders, long legs, tapered waist, very atheltic
Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator(if a PC): Ellis Duban
- Describe your character’s personality – Simon’s loyalty to the clan and Ellis is unnerving and unwavering. He is her equal in everything but ambition and the 2nd oldest vampire in the clan. He has mortal attachments to his human blood line which unknowingly exist in Duibne’s CEO Marthinus T. Steyn. Simon is a protector and if need be, a willful and powerful killing machine. He does not kill for pleasure and only feeds privately. It is unknown if he takes human prey. He is secretive, quiet and tolerant of many things, save for new vampire stupidity. He has no patience for treachery and is quick to severe clan ties with those who do not put the clan in front of their selfish needs. Simon is the clan’s backbone and he suffers silently, weeping for his mortal days.
- Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) Much like Ellis, Simon has developed a fondness for high fashion. Simon prefers blacks and browns, allowing his piercing stare to be both intimidating and welcoming. He almost never checks his reflection. He is charming, polite and graceful. Simon smiles infrequently, but it is a warming display, and unlike most vampires, his smile touches his eyes. He fidgets with his hair when annoyed or distracted.
- What does your character like? Simon drinks heavy, dark ales, such as Guiness. Although very private about his feedings, he prefers women to men. He enjoys the blaring music of the Abbatoire and meditates often in the confines of his Domicile chambers. He loves Ellis, but in the same breath he could easily speak of his disdain with her.
- Dislike? Newbies and stupid mistakes. Selfish behaviour and loud, boisterous women.
- (For humans) Describe what abilities you see your character having if they were turned.
- What are your fears? Simon fears only 1 thing: the threat that hangs over his bloodline and its potential demise.
- What is your character’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Even tempered
- High IQ
- Business Management
- Reading Classical Literature
- Studying bio weaponary
- Long range rifle marksman
- Combat – hand to hand (boxing)
- limited sword play
- Expert Pilot – combat helicopters, small engine, limited knowledge with Carrier Airline Jets
- Computer efficient
- Coat of Arms (Elder Ability) 5/2008
- Mortal Ties
- Wont feed on annoying, loud people
- Hears Voices
Quirks and Habits worthy of mention
- Runs his hands thru his hair when he’s irritated
Simon was born shortly before A.D. 577. The year Cuthwin and Ceawlin fought with the Britons, and slew three kings, Commail, and Condida, and Farinmail, on the spot that is called Derham, and took from them three cities, Gloucester, Cirencester, and Bath. He hails from Cirencester and became an Constable. His life was quiet and mostly consisted of bar fights and domestic disputes, where his dislike of loud, annoying people began.
He met Ellis in his mid to late 30’s. She was passing thru the country and stayed for several weeks in the town of Cirencester. Their meeting was precipitated by her arrival and the several dozen deaths that occured immediately following her. He met her at her home just outside the village limits and warned her of the village’s reaction to the recent deaths. He saw her for the first time standing in a thin, silk house robe that trailed behind her and left nothing to the imagination. It was black with sienna colored flowers and very much see thru.
Simon was very much the shy gentleman and had not up until that point, taken up with many women or married but he did have a woman who bore him a son. This son continued his mortal line. Beautiful though Ellis was, it was her sexuality that intoxicated him. It was nothing like the whores in the tavern, nightly breaking up their fights and smelling the liquor on their breaths. Ellis captivated and seduced him without argument.
He spent the next several weeks engulfed in the euphoria of her sex. She fed on him nightly but never turning him. The ectasy of her bites drove him slowly insane with her love, becoming everything and yearning to be anything for her. Thru the mist of orgasmic bites, he realized what she was much to his dismay. One fateful day Simon received word of the villagers readying to attack Ellis’ mansion. She explained what she was and asked him to make a choice.
She became his ultimate mistress and followed her thru time, aiding her in her violent takeover of Tacahran. He grew powerful over the years, so powerful that he could easily defeat her, but his mortal love for her never faded. Ellis’ reaction to the growing threat, even with assurances from her heart bound love, she allied herself with his bloodline, taking 1 Huntington decendant as a familar per generation and threatened his family in secret if any treachery were to befall her.
He chose her and she rewarded him with the death of his entire bloodline if he ever worked against her. It was a unspoken promise and this is what Simon lives with every immortal day of his life.
To this day he wonders if he chose wisely.