Lothias Timothy Jameson (LT)
Birth Name: Lothias Timothy Jameson
Place of Birth: Scotland
Age:(real and apparent) Real 38/Apparent 24 (gifted at 10) Born 1971
Current Occupation: LT of the Pipers, Brig’s second in command
Hair Color: Reddish Brown
Length and Style: short, military Caesar cut
Eye Color: ice blue
Skin Color: fair skinned
Body Type: lithe, athletic, muscular
Wolf Form): reddish dark brown
Description or name of your creator/gifter: David Jameson – youngest of the Jameson family (Brig Jameson’s youngest brother)
- Describe your character’s personality
LT is quiet, polite and personable. He loves his job and family (extended included).
- Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.) When not in his job required uniform, he wears clean, pressed slacks or jeans. He’s very plain in what he wears. Pressed button ups but on occasion he does wear printed band t-shirts of every color and variety.
- What does your character like?
Reading mysteries, science fiction and fantasy books. He is currently reading the ‘Harry Dresden Files’ and his favorite book is ’13 Crimes of Science Fiction’. He favors the older science fiction authors like Philip K. Dick, Larry Niven and Asimov.
LT surfs the internet with reckless abandonment. Despite knowing better, he downloads current movies opting not to go to movie theaters (his work prevents him from having time to socialize with friends).
Most early mornings you can find LT sitting quietly in front of the large hearth in the common area enjoying the fire. Time to reflect and meditate is important to LT. It helps him succeed as a leader and focus his energy.
- Professionally – Insubordination infuriates him as much as anything can. Usually even tempered, LT can react harshly to any Piper exhibiting the behavior.
- Personally – LT does not like personal questions. He has nothing to hide but equally has nothing to volunteer. People intruding on his personal space or business will be immediately rebuked, either verbally or physically.
- What are your fears?
- Drowning – This stems from almost drowning as a child. During a lake side vacation, at the age of 5 LT fell off of the family boat and nearly drowned. He’s carried that fear well into adulthood and although he loves being on the sea, he is afraid of being in the water.
- Intimate relationships – Being in a relationship, although he has had many, makes him uncomfortable. This fear stems from the nature of his job – it puts him in dangerous situations. He saw how his father’s job (died as a Piper) affected his mother. His father’s death lead to his mother’s withering away and finally dying of a broken heart (although rumors of suicide plague the family).
- Ants – Not as simple as it sounds. This fear is intense and originates from a horrible incident as a young man, after being gifted. During the end of a lunar cycle, LT found himself changed back in human form in the forests behind his family’s property in Scotland. Walking back he fell into a deep, unknown cavern and without the experience to shape shift back into his wolf form, and being at the end of the cycle, he remained in the cavern for twelve very long hours. He also had the misfortune of falling into an enormous ant hill. He laid there, alone, in the dark and covered in ants. The slightest movement would enrage the ants. So with little hope, he waited.
- His family did find him and he was successfully rescued from the hole but not without more ant bites than any human could survive. LT has no physical scars but still, to this day, relives the harrowing event in his nightmares.
- What is your character’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Loyal – There is nothing LT would not do for his family/pack. As second command of the Pipers, following in his father’s footsteps, LT is an exemplary leader.
- Tactical Strategist – As second in command of the Pipers, his battle experience is extensive and has trained directly under his Commander and Uncle.
- Artist – Privately LT enjoys painting and sketching. He is self taught since the age of 5 and is an accomplished artist. He does not share his work as a rule and he’d be surprised if anyone knew of this hobby.
- Shy – LT is normally not one to start conversations, although he can be friendly and charming when comfortable in his surroundings. He is quiet, unassuming, and keeps to himself.
- Obsessive – Slightly OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) LT lives an orderly life – his quarters, office, and personal property has a place and is always in its place. This is a borderline obsessive behavior that he has sought counseling over. It leaves little to be desired with woman he has become involved with due to his obsessiveness over everything being neat.
- Prefers to be alone – A Hammerthynn quality that is so different than his Jameson disposition. Although friendly, he prefers to be alone with his painting and understands his Uncle Iov’s need for solace.
- Gestalt (10pts)
- Dexterity (10pts)
- Technology Junkie (5pts)
- Fear of Ants (5pts)
- Dog Person (2pts)
- Vivid Nightmares (5pts)
Hobbies & Skills
- Card tricks
- Fluent in German, Russian and French
- Can carry a tune, but the odds of him singing in public are zero.
Lothias Timothy Jameson is the only child of David Jameson. Brian Jameson, Commander of the Pipers, is his oldest Uncle. Since high school he has gone by the nickname LT and after that the only person who called him Lothias was his mother, until her death.
LT is second command of the Pipers and has been for the past 10 years. The Jameson’s are strong men and better sons compared to their cousins the Hammerthynns. LT’s personality seems to be divided down the middle when it comes to family traits. He is friendly, cooperative, and charming, but can be easily withdrawn, quiet, and indifferent. His dual personality started with the death of his father, David.
Jameson and Hammerthynn sons followed in their fathers footsteps. That’s the way it was and has always been. LT’s father was the youngest of the Jameson’s, his Commander his oldest Uncle. David Jameson was killed in pursuit of his wife, Maria, and her Vyusher R’asa lover. Maria Jameson’s body was found soon after her husband’s death. The VR lover has never been identified or found.
Lothias quietly stepped up into his father’s position of 2nd in Command within the Pipers. His uncle Brig Jameson, the Commander, took LT under his wing and treated him like a son. The alleged affair was never spoken about again, at least not to his face.
LT is not stationed in Nachton at the Pack’s new U.S. residence.